YouTube is the most visited platform after Google. People tend to view videos to know about the content rather than reading about it. So, there is a hike in YouTubers in every niche. However, everyone likes to be among the best and most viewed videos. Being a content creator, your prime objective should be to reach the target audience and increase your reach as much as possible. You can optimize to see the great difference in the number of views on your videos. Also, you can buy YouTube views to kickstart your YouTube journey. Because as a fresher, you do not have any idea about increasing your view and subscriber count.
To monetize through YouTube, you should have a decent number of subscribers and view count on your video. People watch the videos of YouTubers with at least a hundred thousand views on their videos. So, once you reach this threshold you can monetize through your videos as well attract more views. The following tips will help you a lot in increasing organic PubG YouTube video views.
- Change in YouTube algorithm: Earlier, YouTube used to rank the videos solely on the basis of the view count. But with the evolution of its algorithm and increase in the number of YouTubers, the main focus is to deliver quality content. So, now YouTube ranks the videos on the basis of the length of viewing the video. The view metric is one of the most important parameters in ranking your video.
- Provide quality content: You should focus on your content quality in the video. If you will offer awesome content quality then people will automatically tend to watch your video. Also, premium content quality emphasizes your view duration.
- Be consistent: You have to be consistent with the uploading of your video. Make sure that you publish your video at least once a week. Things will double up if you manage to upload two videos per week. But more videos do not imply that you can compromise on the content quality. Keep posting on your social media handle about the next video. Also, you can ask for suggestions about the video topic from the audience.
- Keywords and metadata: SEO plays a vital role in ranking your videos on YouTube. It involves the use of correct keywords and metadata related to your channel niche. Content relevant tags, keywords, captions, thumbnails, and descriptions have a huge impact on search results. It increases your visibility on related videos and search results on YouTube.
- Optimized description of the video: You should write a proper description of your video with relevant keywords. A few short and related lines in your video can attract a larger audience.
YouTube ranks according to the view count and longer watch time. So, make sure to use an attractive thumbnail that describes your video. Interact with your audience and ask them to share and subscribe. The subscribers are the fixed source of views. Keep patience and you will see the hike in view count gradually.